If you want to know; the motives for and
causes of abuse, and mend the wounds so you can
live a better life; you’re on the right website. – Welcome!
Have you suffered cruel, tortures and inhumane treatment?
If so, be strong, and fear not. I grasp the paralyzing fear, physical agony, and intense mental torment. And empathize with your emotional suffering, and heartfelt grief, and loss.
I too suffered in silence. Living in fear, struggling to understand the motives for abuse. Not understanding why my parents were abusive and husband became violent.
I asked the same question;
The answer came twenty-two years later.
After an unexpected encounter with an estranged abusive husband on a dating website. Afterward, all the skeletons, once locked away in the closet, resurfaced.
Taking a brave first step, I started writing, sharing painful secrets on the pages of several blogs. And repressed memories of child abuse, sexual abuse, and domestic violence came surging back.
My heart longed for understanding, and someone to care about the pain and suffering, and someone did. By the grace of God, the mental strongholds, and emotional wounds started mending. And in time, the motives for and causes of abuse, and answers for authentic healing became crystal clear.
Answering, Why Abuse
Today, I write to share personal stories of abuse, hope, and forgiveness. With life lessons learned the hard way. And candidly share deep insights gleaned from personal experiences on the motives for abuse and answer to the question, why abuse.
My goal is to help abuse victims, survivors and their families, police and investigators understand the motives for abuse, and obtain the solution for authentic healing.
I write to lead victims of abuse and survivors of violence out of the darkness, so they can live an abundant life too.
Find out more:
If this is your first visit, I want you to know, things “CAN” get better, and when you cling to “HOPE” in Jesus Christ, things “DO” get better. With this in mind, here are the best articles to start reading.
To stay in touch, sign-up to receive notifications. You can opt-out anytime!
- Parental Rejection – Why My Mother Rejected Me
- Planting Seeds of Faith
- Why Doesn’t My Mom Love Me
- How I Escaped an Abusive Relationship
- The Heart of Domestic Violence
- Personal Life Story
- Stumbling and Groping in the Darkness
- Living in Fear is a Trap
- How to End the Epidemic of Violence
- 6 Mass Shootings in 6 Months – What are the Motives and Answers
- How to Overcome Emotional Pain
- How to Stop Living in Fear
- Making Better Choices in Life
- Jesus Take the Wheel and Handle My Life
- 3 Steps to Living the Abundant Life
- 3 Tips for Leaving Your Comfort Zone
- Writing a Memoir
- Memoir – Out of a Secret Darkness
- Memoir – Introduction
- Why Abuse – The Search for a Motive is Over
Abused, Be Strong, Fear Not – Linda M Carleton